- Our Mission -
Our mission is to fuse sports and fashion, providing casual sportswear with functional beauty to
consumers pursuing healthier and more active lifestyles.
We provide sports casual wear with functional beauty to consumers who pursue a healthier and more active lifestyle.
- Nexus Brands Co., Ltd. -
- What We Do -
Providing 360-degree solution for branding/licensing business. Increase
long-term relevance and
generate meaningful revenue.
- Sales & Management
Discover, introduce and successfully launch brands in Japan market.
Brand equity assessment, Strategy development, Licensee prospecting & acquisition.
Widely established network with licensees in various categories. - Legal & Finance
Contract negotiation & admin. Financial collection and royalty reporting. - Marketing
Marketing support, sales materials, and product development/consulting.
- LICENSE PROJECTS -
Acquired trademark rights of DISCUS ATHLETIC and BIKE ATHLETIC brands in Asia from
Fruit of the Loom, USA.
We have started our licensing business in Japan.
- Become master licensee of Gola®Classics brand in the UK
- Official licensee of German sneaker brand mobus
- Become master licensee of NCAA in the U.S.
- Career Highlights of Hiroshi Ito -
50-years of history and experience as master licensee of leading U.S and European brands.
04/1972～ 03/2005 : Managing Director, Itochu Fashion
System Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
Since then Served as Brand Development and Merchandise Planning
- Started working at Itochu Fashion System Co., Ltd. in Planning Division.
Signed license agreement with “CHAMPION” brand.
Worked on merchandise planning and license management.
- Provided Sports apparel merchandise planning for major sports companies such as DESCENT, GOLDWIN, BRIDGESTONE SPORT.
- Started consulting with Korean apparel companies.
- Purchased trademark rights of “ELLESSE” brand together with GOLDWIN.
- Signed license agreement with “CONVERSE”.
- Successful venture having apparel as core product.
- Signed license agreement with “SPALDING”.
- Licensing business with 37 licensees.
- Independent consultant, founded Nexus marketing Co., Ltd.
- Brand Business Clients: SPALDING, ITOCHU Corp, Madison Square Garden.
- Merchandise Consulting Clients: MIZUNO, YONEX, BRIDGESTONE.
- CEO, Spalding Japan K.K. and FTL Japan K.K.
- Managed each business of importing, sales and licensing business.
- Advisor, Spalding Japan K.K. and FTL Japan K.K
- Founded Nexus Brands Co., Ltd.
- Re-started with focus on brand licensing business.